Then we each had to complete a personal statement of faith, which included five short answer questions:
- What do you believe about Jesus Christ and what is your relationship with Him
- How is the work of the Holy Spirit active in your life?
- How is your personal growth in faith and obedience to God nurtured and encouraged in your life?
- How would you describe your involvement with your church or parish?
- What are your plans for your child's Christian development?
Anyway, I just wanted to share that after reading my husband's short answer responses, I have fallen in love with him all over again! God is so good! What an unexpected blessing.
***Note: I thought this post was lost in cyberspace, but I just found it today! I'm still posting it. Better late than never!