Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Falling in Love All Over Again

Last Friday afternoon I discovered that we still needed to turn in three more forms before Bethany could process our formal application.  One was a brand new form we had never seen!  That night we sat down and answer thousands (ok, maybe that's a hyperbole, but if felt like thousands) of questions about the baby, the birthparents, and the post-adoption procedures that we had never even thought about before.  They all had to be answered with yes, no, or will consider.  Turns out, that was the easy part.


Then we each had to complete a personal statement of faith, which included five short answer questions:
    1. What do you believe about Jesus Christ and what is your relationship with Him
    2. How is the work of the Holy Spirit active in your life?
    3. How is your personal growth in faith and obedience to God nurtured and encouraged in your life?
    4. How would you describe your involvement with your church or parish?
    5. What are your plans for your child's Christian development?

Anyway, I just wanted to share that after reading my husband's short answer responses, I have fallen in love with him all over again!  God is so good!  What an unexpected blessing.

***Note: I thought this post was lost in cyberspace, but I just found it today!  I'm still posting it.  Better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. Phew! I thought I'd missed a post! Hard to believe this was back in January. (where has the time gone!) SO exciting to remember that HE already knows his/her name and has known him/her since the beginning of time. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete